My Blogger Name

When I was younger, I would play video games with my brother. During high school until college, it progressed into PC games where I would play with my classmates after school outside at the internet cafes. For gamers, before playing most online games, we would start by creating a character name. I've gone by many in-game names. Back then it was a mix of letters in both upper and lower case, several X and numbers. We did that to be unique and creative. Sometimes, we were just lazy and couldn't think of a better name. Over time, we settled with a simpler name. I had two memorable ones. One was Larael, and the other was Myth Rynne. My brother gave both of those names. My brother's previous in-game name was Azrael, and one day when I wanted to make a character in iDate, I asked my brother if he could give me an in-game name. I told him that it could be Azrael's sister if he had any. He didn't so he made one up. He gave me the name, Larael. After using the name multiple times in different games, I grew bored with it and wanted a new one. I asked my brother again. He came up with Myth Rynne. I thought it sounded pretty so I used it. Ragnarok 2 was the first game I used Myth Rynne. While playing Ragnarok 2, inspiration struck me as I was farming for ingredients for my character. I thought, why don't I add N to Myth and make it sound like Mint but Myth spelled with the letter N. So I went with that name and made another character, Mynth. The system accepted it as an available name to use and I've used it ever since. Mynth has been my in-game name since Ragnarok 2 and sometimes I use it as a screen name to some online accounts. So why is my Blogger name Mynthx? There’s no special meaning to it. Mynth.blogspot.com was already taken, so I added the letter X to see if it was available. If it weren’t, I’d have probably replaced X with Y or Z, but it turned out to be available to use so here is Mynthx.blogpost.com. I’ve had several blogs before, but I never updated any of them, so I deleted them after a while. And to be honest, I only made this blog for…reasons because I didn’t want to make something in which I don’t have much interest. I wanted to make something I will most likely update. I love taking photographs and thought I would use it as one of my niche among several others and I also like to write and share stories even though I’m not the best at it but I didn't want to name my blog anything exclusive to one niche. So for now, this is a 'practice' blog and it will just be Mynth. If you’re still here reading this sentence after everything I wrote that might have been boring to other people, thank you! It’s not much, but I try. I’ll update again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I spent my day volunteering at ARK Animal Refuge Kansai